- How we obtain your information: When you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us or placing an order on our website).
- Personal information we collect: Your name and contact details.
- How we use your personal information: For administrative and business purposes only (e.g. to contact you and process orders you place on our website), in connection with our legal rights and obligations and for additional purposes only with your explicit consent.
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: Only to the extent necessary to run the business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights. Information provided to third parties whose websites we link to, such as Paypal and Zazzle, is undertaken by you when you place an order and not by us.
We do not sell information to any third parties. We do not operate a newsletter or mailing list and we will not use your contact details to send unsolicited marketing.
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information.
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate measures in the workplace and ensuring that third parties have controls in place to handle your data securely (e.g. online payments are securely encrypted and handled by Paypal so that we never have access to your financial details as supplied to them). We will only grant access to your personal information where necessary to fulfil, process and deliver your order as per your instructions.
- Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: we will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area without your explicit consent in the unlikely event it should prove necessary to fulfil your order or request. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information: You have the right to access your personal information and to be informed about its use; to correct your personal information; to have your personal information deleted; to restrict the use of your personal information; to object to the use of your personal information; to complain to a supervisory authority; to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information.